Ender’s fund is founded by professionals who believe stock investing could be a lot like a game where people have fun, learn and make money. The current team is made up of Cofounders and part time engineers passionate about gaming, stock market and social networking. The company is funded by the most prominent venture capitalist in Silicon Valley.
About the Position:
Ender’s fund wants to hire its full time engineers who can turn ideation into a product. We are looking for talented individuals who are familiar with both front and back end development of a web-based product. Working version of fantasy stock trading platform is already built. The person will be the second engineer and eventually grow into an engineering leadership role.
• B. S. in Computer Science or Equivalent
• 2 Years Software Development Experience
• Familiarity with all of the following: Linux, Apache, MySQL
Nice to Have
• Ruby on Rails and Version Control Systems such as Subversion or CVS
• Facebook Platform Experience
• Experience with OO Design
Compensation: Competitive + Stock Options
Location: Bay Area Candidates Only